Course Counselor (Sales & Marketing Department)
The Bangkok campus of SAE Institute is currently seeking applications for the position of Course Counselor.
SAE Institute is a groundbreaking global network of campuses dedicated to providing exceptional education in the field of creative media technologies.
Our intensive, industry-focused courses range from certificate level through to diploma and degree level qualifications, and are all delivered within an innovative learning atmosphere utilizing our expansive resources.
As a course counselor, you will be working as part of an international team assisting in the administration, recruitment and services to current, future and graduate students.
Course counselors are responsible for the provision of clear communication opportunities between futures, current and past SAE students and the Institute.
Role and Responsibilities
- Receive, respond and follow up enquiries related to studies at the Institute
- Recruitment of students
- Administrate the registration and enrollment process of applicants
- To provide support and advice to applicants and students both prior to commencement and during studies
- To ensure that students with specific queries are directed to the appropriate member(s) of staff
- To provide support and advice to students upon graduation of studies
- Maintain accurate graduate/alumni records
- To ensure that all matters of administrative support and counseling of students are fairly and adequately dealt with
- Interact with local education providers and academic partners in order to expand awareness of the Institute, prepare and recruit potential students and to investigate further options of academic partnerships
- Assist the marketing department in promotional activities and preparation of promotional materials
- Support social media interaction, update and upholding the image of the Institute
Reporting to : College Manager and Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate should be a Thai national or permanent resident and should possess the following
- A high standard of verbal and written English and Thai
- A minimum of one of the following qualifications
- Bachelor of Marketing, or Business
- Work experience in a related industry field
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with MS Office
- Excellent team-work ability
Additional skills and qualifications - desirable, but not essential
- Experience in a customer service related position
- Experience in Sales and Marketing
Applications : Please send a CV with picture and a one-page cover letter addressing the above criteria to
SAE Institute, Thailand